Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Safeway Personalized Birthday Cakes



Castilla
From Barajas is, we want to thank all those who have made this interview, and especially Ernesto, we leave without her. Ernesto


Jauretche is a former member of Argentina. Military began just 16 years, was one of the main founders of JaƩn and ended up in the ranks of actively participating montoneros armed struggle during the 70 and 80.


BARAJAS EN CASTILLA: Why did you decide to start military? ERNESTO

Jauretche: Starting an activist for me was a necessity more than anything, apart from growing up in a family environment where they constantly talked about politics, since, both by my mother by my father, my family devoted to politics, since when I was 16 I had to take care of my brother, 3 years younger, and besides getting to work because much of my family, including my parents were in prison.

BC: What was the role of youth?

EJ: The youth played a role, but mostly in the rock environment of national and independent theater. Youth claimed
especially freedom, freedom to create.

BC: How did you feel when you had to go into exile?

EJ: Having to exiliarte is one of the worst things that can happen to a man. I was banished to the end, when they had finished with almost everyone.
says it reluctantly and completely against I will, because I'd rather be dead into exile, but in the end I had to do for my kids etc. ..

BC: Did you get that for fighting?

EJ: No, of course not, and never get it. There is always something to keep fighting. Castilla BCEN

the English state, its central objective military and social repression annihilating the popular resistance, cutting their social and labor rights. In this situation how people should act "armed struggle or political?

EJ: I think the armed struggle as a political tool. If there is a strong social movement that can lead to support out. But if the conditions are, and no significant social support, armed struggle is a mistake.

BC: What would you say to young English?

EJ: I would say that there are basic principles and the struggle for equality is central to this. All inequality is evil and we must fight against it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment