Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interactional Masterbatimg

music: a little of everything (ie what is on my iPod)

Maybe it's because I slept well, because the group that tested here today has decided to play around in the morning or because the weather is nice (though it is cold): the fact is that today I launched Internet and have been "diving" in search of new music (ie, no special reason, I felt like it.)

few weeks ago, I put my iPod on a diet, removing a song here a song there ... I am leaving only those songs that, at least for the moment, are special to me, give me good vibes or they just help me to relax when I close my eyes and let the world outside.

Some that come are Oceana or Eliza Doolittle, in both cases, part of the topic with which he had known (and links to YouTube), the rest of album did not say much ... I have also eliminated the last traces of 88 Kids remaining and soon disappears last Jamiroquai, which I found quite Light; I'd say you need to make you a remix and give a little cane in general ... Okay, but lacks something .

Another is to delete disappear is the disk "Agnes" Agnes Carlsson of Release Me (known simply as Agnes ). You keep holding on, and I've caught some love-is Kaprelian Tamar, practically all the songs on the album I like, which is not bad ... In addition to the link to their official website, I leave you with the video of Mornings March on YouTube (perhaps the least poppy ; here you can hear some Journey songs on acoustic version).

In recent entries, find a semifinalist in the "race to Eurovision" Swedish: Try Again of Dilba (this is the live performance ), as well as buying a sandwich Any way of Scissor Sisters, who for some reason was gathering dust in your hard drive and had not gone to the iPod ...

Following this personal list of preferences of what's in my iPod, others are cheering every time the shuffle you are The Lost Fingers, with their versions of topics 80. Here you live version of Billie Jean ; just brutaaaaal! (Eps through related videos find that they were playing in the program Buenafuente: Pump up the jam )

Following this, for want of a way-post-musical information, yesterday I received an email Icho (from Jenny and The Mexicats ) announcing that touch the next April 22 in Barcelona in Elèctric Bar. I have just returned to the head while watching a video of Katie Costello YouTube. The video in question is "Ashes Ashes ." As you can see, video part of a series of videos launch of their forthcoming album, Lamplight coming out on 22 February.

Although the video is recorded in what looks like the room of your house, the sound quality is very good, until I would say I prefer the piano version only the album version ...

Anyway, made me think of Jenny and The Mexicats and how their issues are extremely difficult to find, with good quality "on YouTube , and themes that are almost always hung by his followers in some of their actions live. Even his MySpace , right now there is only one issue ... In his previous MySpace , under the name of Pachucos and Princess , only one issue (which I love, BTW). In the absence of any official video, here you have the funny video they recorded for his song "I do not know why way," or other it with a photo slideshow very well done ...

back to Katie Costello, has been precisely to hear the song that I was hooked ... Although the place where I heard it commented that Lamplight is his second work, the truth is that I had never heard of it ... Furthermore, critics, especially the official - are generally the worst imaginable guide to get an idea of \u200b\u200bwhether something might like ... In particular, the description of this disc was copy-stolen Blogcritics. As always, the solution is simple: pass what the experts say, look at YouTube and the music experience for yourself ...

For Katie Costello, the song has me hooked, it was the one that opens the album: "Cassette Tape" and then embed:
Besides good roll me the song, the issue of cassette tapes echoes some fiber in my heart ... And I am not alone, as I said in this blog long ...

In any case, so surely will not share are the final sentences of the video: "I hate talking")

0 comments:

Post a Comment