Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Slogansin Kannada

Hackintosh Machine

After testing with the latest version of Ubuntu , as already mentioned long time, I wanted to try Mac .. My previous attempts hackintosh had failed, both on virtual machines on physical machines as ...

few weeks ago, after a calçotada with the family, I was able to tweak just a couple of minutes with the MacBook Pro from my niece's boyfriend ... Of course, in such a short time you can not prove much of anything ...

Anyway, back to bite me the bug ... And as Google's free search, this time I came looking specifically for mount a virtual hackintosh.

After finding more or less the same links and the usual methods, I found an alternative of Mac OS X that had not proved ...

Interestingly, the installation on the Virtual Box was fine. After restarting, I had a Mac that worked perfectly!

The installation of the English did, but then selected the English language for the keyboard layout ... I guess that is why the extra keys, ie they are not 'letras'-were a little busy. But I solved later with the ISO settings on the keyboard ...

From there, the next step was to get familiar with the environment. The truth is that it was much easier than I expected, after so many videos and demos on the Internet, the truth is that everything I seemed quite familiar.

Chrome installed the trial version of TextMate and I practiced Python classes following the Google ... I was surfing the web and using web applications I'm used to using.

Even within the virtual machine, the system is quite usable. Both the installation, uninstallation and configuration of applications or system configurations natural ... I was tremendously It is fair to say that had previous experience with Mac systems, and that things like remove a disk image or eject a CD by dragging it to the trash are things that do knew, and I did not "infer."

Search applications in the Applications folder , add or eliminate the Dock ... Even specify the default application to open files that . Py of Google's Python classes. All much easier and simpler than with Unity, for example ... And that I've spent much time with Ubuntu than with macs ...

Today I released to try something I did not know if it would work: system updates. I found them a bit by chance, since opening iTunes, I launched the "software update" and I was about to cancel (total, iTunes has not added anything interesting, but only more and more bloat that English say).

However, I've seen that would 1.13Gb download, so could not be only iTunes ...


So I let down the updates while doing other things ... When has finished downloading, has asked me to restart.

Restarting virtual machine for some reason has not worked ... So I turned off the machine the hard way and re-starting, has been installing the updates.


After the process has returned to restart the system. This time it worked ... Only it has not been as expected.


Amid all this nonsense, there is a panic message, which is not good ...

So in the end, I have been using this canned hackintosh for a week or so. The feeling was very good. Everything works as it should. Once I have a little bit, back to mount the virtual machine, although this may not update it;)

This altered version of Mac OS X , to give problems with the system update, not a good candidate for a possible installation on the physical machine ... However, the availability of a machine with Mac OS X is one of the requirements other installation methods for hackintosh a viable, including updates ... So maybe encourage me to try this route so far had failed to explore ...

As always, I will explain how is this experience ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment